Flight plan details
Flight plan: better filling…
Item 8, Flight rules
- I - IFR
- V - VFR
- Y - IFR then VFR
- Z - VFR then IFR
Item 9, Type of aircraft
To be filled according to the 'doc 8643' from ICAO : http://www.icao.int/publications/DOC8643/Pages/default.aspx
For example :
- M20P for all Mooney M20x non supercharged, including Eagle and Ovation versions
- M20T for supercharged Mooney
- P32R : PA32 Saratoga
- RALL : from Socata MS-880 to MS-894
- TB20 : TB-20 but…
- TOBA : TB10 and…
- TAMP : TB-9
- DR40 : All Robin DR400 and Ecoflyer
- SR22 : Cirrus SR22 and
- S22T : Cirrus SR22 turbocharged
Item 10-a, Equipment
Indicate the equipment, alphabetically:
- B - Capable of GPS-LPV approaches (GPS WAAS/EGNOS)
- D - DME
- F - ADF
- G - GPS
- L - ILS (useless if 'S' is present)
- O - VOR (useless if 'S' is present)
- R - RNAV (PBM mandatory on in case 18)
- S - VHF + VOR + ILS
- V - VHF (useless if 'S' is present)
- Y - VHF 8.33
Type of transpondeur :
- S - Mode S (aircraft identification and flight level)
Item 15, Cruising speed
N + true airspeed in KT, 4 figures.
Item 15, Level
F + level, 3 figures or
A + altitude, hundreds of feet, 3 figures
Item 15, Route
SID the begining and STAR at the end are optional.
RBT/N0300F200 : Change of speed or level : POINT/SpeedLevel, even when only one of them will be changed.
BATAG/N0150F100 IFR : Change to IFR at BATAG: « POINT/SpeedLevel IFR ».
LT VFR : Change to VFR at LT: « POINT VFR ».
Item 16, Destination alternate aerodromes
The departure aerodrome can be choosen as a destination alternate aerodrome.
Item 18, Other information
[B2 = capable of RNAV 5] et [S1 = capable of GPS approaches]
[D2 = capable of RNAV 1] et [S1 = capable of GPS approaches]
[Spaced Based Augmentation System = GPS WAAS/EGNOS]
Take-off alternate = alternate take-off airport in case of weather limitation at departure airport.
(must be at ≤ 30 mn for a single engine)
- RMK/IFPS REROUTING ACCEPTED
and other usefull information.
Estimated elapsed time at a boundary for example. Here, BATAG is estimated 35 mn after departure.
Date of flight (6 figures) if not within 24 hours, maximum 5 days.
Enroute delay or holding: DLE/PointLengthofdelay (4 figures).